Certificates of Deposit
Certificates of Deposit (CDs) are great tools for investing your cash. By depositing your funds at the bank for a predetermined time, you are able to establish a set rate of interest. With a variety of terms and rates, you have the flexibility to choose the CD that's right for you.
- Terms from 91 days to 5 years*
- Step Ahead Certificate lets you change the rate when rates go up**
* Substantial penalty for early withdrawal
** One rate increase allowed during the term of this certificate
- Priced individually for amounts over $100,000.
For more information, please call 580-482-7700 or locate and visit a Frazer Bank office near you.
CDARS is the Certificate of Deposit Account Registry Service that provides full FDIC insurance on deposits larger than $250,000, the maximum amount allowed by law. There's no need to disburse your money among different financial institutions with Frazer Bank's CDARS.
- Multiple-millions in FDIC protection
- One interest rate and one statement - no managing multiple bank relationships
- Contact us for more information