You have great career opportunities at Frazer Bank. Our bankers focus on providing financial solutions for both consumers and businesses that build meaningful banking relationships. Your job will directly contribute to the financial well-being of our retail customers as well as the continued success of our business customers. From your first day with us, you'll be personally rewarded as you develop the kind of skills that will help your career expand. Just as we build relationships with our customers, we want to build a long lasting career relationship with you.
Our Mission Statement
- Offer quality financial products and superior customer services from a financial partner people can trust
- Provide a work environment that exemplifies integrity and rewards excellent performance
- Invest our human financial resources to improve the quality of life in the communities we serve
- Create stockholder value by maintaining a high-performance and financially sound institution
Our employees' quality of life is very important to us. Because we want you to make a career with Frazer Bank, we provide an excellent benefit package. On the day you start as a full time employee you are immediately eligible for all the benefits below, except where noted. We offer:
- Tax Deferred Salary Savings Plan - 401(k)
- Group Health Insurance
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Group Term Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Continuing Education
- Employee Checking Accounts
- Discounted Employee Loans
We also provide you with:
- Paid Vacations
- Paid Holidays
- Personal Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement Plan
Exempt Employees: paid "in arrears" on the last day of every month
Non-Exempt Employees: paid "in arrears" on the 15th and last day of every month for hours worked in the previous pay period.
Part-Time Employees: paid "in arrears" on the 15th and last day of every month for hours worked in the previous pay period.
Please note that candidates for all positions will be subject to:
- Credit Report
- Background Checks
Frazer Bank does not accept unsolicited applications.