Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs)
Save for retirement while saving on taxes. We’ll help you choose from Traditional or Roth IRA plans. Both Traditional and Roth IRAs offer distinct tax-savings advantages. We make it easy to get started with no setup fees and only $200 needed to open your IRA with us. It’s your future, so it’s never too early and never too late to start.
- Tax-advantage retirement savings
- Competitive interest above standard savings rates
- Traditional and Roth IRAs
- No setup fees
- $5,500 contribution limit per year (Must have employment compensation and must be 49 years old or younger)
- Additional $1,000 “catch-up” contribution allowed for ages 50+
There are a few key differences between traditional and Roth IRAs, including when the bulk of the tax savings are realized. The following comparison can help determine which is right for you.
*May be subject to some minimal conditions. Consult with a tax advisor
**Or $181,000 for married couples.