Online Banking Services
Online Banking gives you free, safe and secure access to all of your Frazer Bank accounts any time of the day or night, every day of the year. You can do your banking when it's convenient for you, wherever you are!
To learn more or to enroll in Online Banking and Bill Pay account, please register online or visit the branch office nearest you.
Online Bill Pay gives you complete control over every aspect of your bill paying process. No need to spend time writing checks, stuffing envelopes or searching for stamps. With the click of your mouse, you can pay your bills quickly, conveniently and securely through Online Banking.
Convenient banking at your finger-tips, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, with your qualified mobile device, and at no additional charge!
Greater Financial Control
Switch to eStatements today to:
- View your statements instantly online, anywhere, anytime - and at no charge.
- Have peace of mind knowing your financial information is on a secure online site, not in your mailbox or in the trash.
- Reduce paper waste and help preserve the environment
Need to send money to your child at college or repay a friend for that lunch outing? Maybe you need to pay your roommate for rent or you missed a family member's birthday and want to send the gift of money. Save time and checks by using Popmoney, an innovative and secure personal payment service that is as easy as sending a text message* or an email. No need to exchange account information since all you need is the recipient's email address or mobile phone number to move money from your bank account to theirs.
Popmoney is an easy, fast and secure way for you to send and receive funds through Frazer Bank's Online Bill Pay service.
More great features of Popmoney include:
- Send and receive funds from a checking or savings account.
- Personalize your payments with an e-greeting template.
- Set-up future dated payments, one-time payments and recurring payments.
- Import contacts from popular email services (such as Gmail®, Yahoo! ®, Hotmail®).
- Add multiple email addresses and mobile numbers for any contact.
- Respond to all Popmoney activity, including depositing payments and paying requests, via a central "To Do List" or dashboard.
To use Popmoney you must be signed up for Internet Banking and enrolled in Bill Pay.
- Log into Online Banking
- Select your Account
- Click on “Bill Pay”
- Click on the “Popmoney” tab.
It’s that simple!
Not signed up for Online Banking? Sign up today!
*Message and data rates may apply.