Mobile Banking Services
Convenient banking at your finger-tips!
Access your finances anytime, anywhere, with your qualified mobile device, and at no additional charge! Bank 24/7 with text, browser, or the downloadable app for iPhone or Android. It is secure (multiple layers of security and authentication), and easy to use.
Note: You must be enrolled in Online Banking to use Mobile Banking. (Access ID and password required.)
What can you do with Mobile Banking?
- Monitor account balances and recent transaction history
- Receive "Alerts" for low balance or incoming deposit activity
- Transfer funds between your Frazer Bank accounts
- Make loan payments
- Pay your bills (through Bill pay)
- Send money to individuals with Popmoney
- Find the nearest branch or ATM locations
How to set up Mobile Banking from your cell phone
- Go to the app store.
- Search "frazer bank" and download the free app.
- Enter your username.
- Answer one security question.
- Enter your password.
How to set up Mobile Banking from your computer
- Log on to Online Banking and navigate to the Options tab.
- Click on Manage Devices in the mobile banking profile.
- Select the Mobile Services you would like to have.
- Set your time zone and Nickname your accounts.
- Enter your 10 digit mobile phone number with no dashes or spaces.
- Submit activation code sent through text to receive links to the mobile services you selected.
Check your balance in seconds with Instant Balance!
By using Instant Balance on your Frazer Bank Mobile Banking app, you can reduce the amount of effort it takes to check your balance. Instant Balance allows you to see your chosen account balances without logging in.
Instant Balance is a secure, read-only feature that uses the same pre-authenticated balance inquiry used for delivering balances via text messages (SMS). It cannot be used to complete transactions and account numbers are always masked. Since no login occurs, no sensitive authentication or account information is transmitted during the interaction.
Please note that by default, Instant Balance is not enabled. To use Instant Balance you must first opt in.
- Update your Frazer Bank Mobile App to the latest version
- Click on the "Instant Balance" icon in the upper right hand corner
- Click "Log in and Set Up"
- Enter your password and click continue
- Slide the "Instant Balance" button to green
- Choose the account balance(s) you want to view (you can select up to six)
- Tap "Save" to update your settings.
To view your balances:
After setup, view your balances by tapping on the Instant Balance icon on the login screen. Make sure you have "Save ID" turned on.
How to use Text Banking
- Enroll for text based banking from your online profile.
- Begin sending text commands to 99588 through your mobile phones SMS text application. To receive a text message with all text commands simply text HELP to 99588.
- BAL to 99588 for the current balances of your accounts
- HIST+Acct Nickname for your transaction history
- HELP to be sent our contact information
- ATM+ZipCode for a list of nearby branches
- STOP to cancel text banking
Mobile Deposit is secure, easy to use, and convenient.
Deposit checks directly into your account using your Android or Apple smartphone Take photos of the front and back of your check and submit. It’s that easy. Save time with fewer trips to the bank
Get Mobile Deposit
To must sign up to use Mobile Deposit. If you are already using internet banking just give us a call and we can add the service for you. For more information, review the Usage Guidelines. If you are not using internet banking you'll need to enroll.
Frazer Bank Mobile Deposit is supported on mobile devices with the following operating systems:
- Android 2.2 +
- iOS – iphone 5.0.1 +
The Frazer Bank app may be downloaded to your smartphone. If you already have our app, update it with the most recent version.
Popmoney is an innovative personal payment service that eliminates the hassles of checks and cash. Now, sending and receiving money is as easy as emailing and texting.
Mobile Bill Pay
Mobile Bill Pay is a fast and secure way to stay on top of your payments from anywhere.
Our Mobile Banking app for iPhone® and Android™ devices allows you to pay virtually anyone at anytime from anywhere using your enrolled checking account. Making payments through your mobile device saves you the time and effort it would otherwise take to write and mail a physical check. In addition, you can view or cancel existing payments that have already been scheduled.
To take advantage of the bill pay feature within the Mobile Banking app you must first be enrolled in Bill Pay through Online Banking, and have used the online site to set up your payees.
Scheduling new payments using the mobile app is easy!
- Select Make a new payment under the Pay Bills option
- Choose a payee from the dropdown list
- Enter the amount and date you would like your payment delivered by
- Confirm and you’re done!